Kenesaw Students, Staff, & Community,
The increase of positive cases of COVID across the country, state, and community, require that we all adhere to mitigation protocols including face coverings, social distancing, and disinfecting protocols.
In accordance with the Governor’s latest DHM and guidance from the NSAA, the following guidance is provided:
- Students, Staff, and Community Members MUST be masked at ALL TIMES while on any school property including buses, buildings, gyms, and grounds.
- Entry into or on any school property and/or activity or event without a face covering will not be permitted.
- Face coverings and social distancing will be strictly enforced. Spectators and visitors not adhering to COVID protocols will not be granted access to any school facility and will be asked to leave.
- All indoor events are limited to 25% total capacity.
- Spectators at all athletic events and activities are restricted to HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS ONLY.
- No allowances will be made for any spectator that is not a member of the participant’s household and no substitutions may be made in lieu of household members unable to attend.
- Events will be taped and streamed live on STRIV.
We appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines.