Kenesaw elementary students get to visit the Adams County Bookmobile every other week. The Bookmobile comes right in front of the school. This experience allows our students to check out books and media that peak their interest and curiosity from a wide variety of topics. Stopping at the bookmobile is always a highlight in our student’s week.
Bookmobile Contact Info:
Megan Jensen, Bookmobile Coord.
The Hastings Public Library Bookmobile provides library service to both Hastings and Adams County stops on a biweekly basis. Our service are dedicated to providing access to information, literature, and ideas to all ages and members of the community.
The Bookmobile carries about 5,000 titles including children’s books, adult fiction, and DVDs. Requests can also be made and picked up on the vehicle at any of the scheduled stops.
• Most items checkout from the Bookmobile for four weeks.
• DVDs checkout from the Bookmobile for two weeks.
• Requests can be made by phone, online, or in person and can be picked up from the Bookmobile at any stop.
• Items borrowed from the Bookmobile may be returned to the Hastings Public Library and vice versa.
• Applications for new library cards and replacement cards can be made on the Bookmobile.
• Visit hastingslibrary.us for complete Bookmobile schedule as well as announcements of cancellations due to weather or mechanical difficulties.
Visit HPL website for more information – http://hastingslibrary.us/about/bookmobile/